40 North Raises W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Offer to $4.6B in Final Push, Boosts Bid to $70/sh - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
40 North Raises W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) Offer to $4.6B in Final Push, Boosts Bid to $70/sh - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- United Rentals (URI) to Acquire General Finance (GFN) for $19/share in $996 Million Deal
- D and Z Media Acquisition (DNZ) Said in Talks to Merge with Simplifi - Bloomberg