40 North Raises W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Offer to $4.6B in Final Push, Boosts Bid to $70/sh - Bloomberg
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
40 North Raises W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) Offer to $4.6B in Final Push, Boosts Bid to $70/sh - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marlin Business Services (MRLN) to Be Acquired by Funds Managed By HPS Investment Partners for $23.50/share
- DWS, CDPQ said near EUR3B deal for SNCF leasing unit - Bloomberg
- W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) PT Raised to $70 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!