Today's Upgrades of Note
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today, several brokerages upgraded the shares of three companies, including Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY), Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP), and Trip.com Group Limited (NASDAQ: TCOM). Below, we provided the details for each upgrade:
UBS upgraded Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $363.00 from $335.00. With the concern around the risk-reward into the SURMOUNT-1 data and approval in T2DM being in the rear-view mirror, the analysts now view the company as being the most attractive name in their large-cap coverage, with the greatest potential upside to numbers.
Evercore ISI upgraded Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP) to Outperform from In Line and lowered its price target to $100.00 from $104.00.
Daiwa Securities upgraded Trip.com Group Limited (NASDAQ: TCOM) to Buy from Neutral.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Updates Global Auto Model on Weak Macro Data: 'Goodbye Auto Production Recovery'
- UBS Declares its 5 Top Retail Stock Ideas
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: LLY BIIB NFLX KMX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!