Today's Most Important Upgrades, Prothena & Biogen Shares Surge on Positive Data
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities upgraded Prothena Corp (NASDAQ: PRTA) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $65.00 from $45.00 following Biogen’s and Eisai’s announced positive topline data from their anti-amyloid beta (Ab) antibody, lecanemab. Shares surged around 80% intra-day today.
Baird upgraded Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) to Outperform from Neutral and raised its price target to $340.00 from $224.00. Shares soared more than 29% intra-day today after CLARITY-AD becomes the first clearly positive study for a ABeta-targeting drug in Alzheimer's. According to the analysts, the reported data is pretty much a best-case scenario that not only should lead to approval and reimbursement but could make it challenging for competition (assuming any are successful) to match.
Atlantic Equities upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to Overweight from Neutral and raised its price target to $283.00 from $211.00, noting it believes the revenue opportunity from the upcoming ad-supported tier isn’t reflected in the price. Shares were trading around 9% higher intra-day.
Evercore ISI upgraded Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) to Outperform from In Line and raised its price target to $250.00 from $170.00. Shares were trading 7% higher intra-day.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- PerkinElmer (PKI) upgraded at Cowen on profitability potential
- Bank of America Securities cuts price target on TuSimple (TSP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!