Rumble's SPAC Stock Jumps as Joe Rogan Praises the Platform
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
CF Acquisition Corp. VI (NASDAQ: CFVI), the SPAC that is merging with conservative-leaning online video platform Rumble, is gaining 10% Tuesday after popular podcaster Joe Rogan discussed the platform positively on his show.
Rogan, who in the past was rumored to be migrating over to Rumble due to conflicts with Spotify (NYSE: SPOT), highlighted that Rumble is picking up Russell Brand and is gaining momentum.
"They're starting to do some stuff where they are getting bigger and bigger names," Rogan commented on Rumble,"... and if they do that, and it becomes popular enough, and they can operate the way they are doing now, with no censorship, it's a very interesting alternative."
Earlier in the year, Rogan rejected a $100 million podcast offer from Rumble given his exclusive deal with Spotify.
Rumble CEO, in response to the Rogan comments, tweeted "I love Joe Rogan", with a clip of his comments.
I love Joe Rogan 💥 pic.twitter.com/Oz7iir3tLy— Chris Pavlovski (@chrispavlovski) September 6, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) shares sink on potentially dilutive $1.5B notes offering
- Intuitive Machines (LUNR) stock explodes after historic moon landing. Analysts see more room for gains
- Why these analysts think a Fed policy pivot may still be months away
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, SPAC, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!