Micron, Accenture shares dip premarket; Peloton, Gritstone surge
- Yen soars, Nikkei slides as rate hikes loom over Japan
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Yen bears rush for the exits on hints of BOJ policy shift
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
Investing.com -- Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Thursday, September 28th. Please refresh for updates.
- Micron (NASDAQ: MU) shares slumped after it delivered an earnings forecast for its fiscal first quarter that missed analysts' expectations. However, Micron guided for revenue of $4.40 billion -- plus or minus $200 million -- in its current quarter, topping projections of $4.20B.
- Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) shares jumped after the exercise equipment firm announced a five-year partnership with athleisure brand Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU).
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) shares are trading modestly lower following a report in the Wall Street Journal that the new high-end versions of the tech giant's iPhone 15 are facing overheating issues.
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) shares dipped after the IT services group unveiled full-year earnings and first-quarter revenue guidance that missed expectations.
- CarMax (NYSE: KMX) shares tumbled after the used-car retailer reported weaker-than-anticipated quarter profit due to slipping demand for pre-owned vehicles.
- Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) shares slid after the software group said it expects annual subscription revenues to grow by 17% to 19%, which was below analyst estimates cited by Bloomberg News.
- Gritstone (NASDAQ: GRTS) shares surged after the American biotech group won a $433 million contract from the U.S. government to conduct a mid-stage study of its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: AMD, Alphabet, and more
- Why Amazon is the top 2024 internet pick at TD Cowen
- Will this be the next obesity stock to be acquired?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Investing, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!