Arm, Goldman Sachs, KeyCorp rise premarket; Ford, Adobe, Nucor fall
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Investing.com -- U.S. futures traded in a mixed fashion Friday, as investors awaited more economic data which could provide clues ahead of next week’s Federal Reserve meeting.
Here are some of the biggest premarket U.S. stock movers today:
Arm Holdings (NASDAQ: ARM) stock rose 4.2% with the British chip designer set to continue to gain after its positive debut on Thursday, in demand after a strongly oversubscribed IPO, pushing its valuation above $72 billion.
Ford (NYSE: F) and General Motors (NYSE: GM) both dropped around 1% after the United Auto Workers union went on strike at their factories, marking the most ambitious U.S. industrial labor action in decades.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) stock rose 0.4% after the WSJ reported that the investment bank plans to launch a sports franchise unit to offer stakes in sports team to high net worth clients.
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) stock fell 2.8% after the computer software maker offered up a tepid sales outlook despite growing AI optimism.
AB Inbev (NYSE: BUD) ADRs rose 0.5% after TD Cowen initiated coverage of the Bud Light owner with an ‘outperform’ rating, saying the world's largest brewer has a dominant position in Middle and South America and trends in the U.S. are stabilizing.
Nucor (NYSE: NUE) stock fell 2.7% after the largest U.S. steelmaker forecast a drop in earnings in this year’s third quarter, citing lower pricing.
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) stock rose 1.9% after Piper Sandler upgraded its stance on the regional lender to ‘overweight’ from ‘neutral’.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark Invest founder questions Nvidia and Arm Holdings valuations amid AI focus
- Stock Market Today: Dow slumps as rising Treasury yields rattle markets
- This stock is positioned to benefit from several 'mega trends', including AI - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Investing, Special Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!