UPDATE: Novavax (NVAX) CEO Buys 100K Shares, CFO Buys 50K
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 15, 2018 11:18 AM EDT)
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) CEO, Stanley Erck, bought 100,000 share shares on 05/17 at $1.65.
UPDATED: In addition, CFO, John Trizzino, bought 50,000 shares on 05/17 at $1.64.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) to Compare Mixed COVID-19 Vaccine Schedules in Adolescents in a New Phase 2 Study With University of Oxford
- Novavax to Participate in University of Oxford Com-COV3 Study Comparing Mixed COVID-19 Vaccine Schedule in Adolescents
- Xponential Fitness, Inc. (XPOF) CEO Buys ~19K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!