Tesla's (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk Buys 72.5K More Shares
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk acquired 72,500 shares from June 12-13 between $342.78-$347.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Fisker (FSR) Signs Deal with 'Lebron James' of Manufacturing, Offers 900% Upside to Bull Case
- Tesla (TSLA) call ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put as shares trade below $600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!