Rivian Automotive CEO Purchases $1 Million Worth of Stock
- Wall St climbs as signs of cooling inflation ease rate hike bets
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
- U.S. consumer price growth unchanged for July
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
According to SEC Form 4, on May 16, Robert Scaringe, the CEO of Rivian Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIVN), purchased 41,000 shares of the company’s Class A common stock at an average price of $25.7772. The total amount of purchased shares is approximately $1.05 million.
Following the purchase, Scaringe owns 169,175 shares directly, 4,337,997 through a trust and 4,595 by LLC.
Shares of Rivian are down 76% year-to-date given the correction in high-multiple stocks and supply chain issues faced by the EV maker.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jumia Technologies (JMIA) Reports Q2 Revenue of $40.2M, Loss of $51.6M
- Rivian Automotive (RIVN) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 2.3% into quarter results
- Dyne Therapeutics Inc. (DYN) Announces Publication of Preclinical Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Hot List, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!