Restoration Hardware (RH) CEO Buys 14K Shares
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) Chairman & CEO, Gary Friedman, bought 14,000 shares on 09/14 at $70.08-$71.78.
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)||2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)||6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||Amount||(A) or (D)||Price|
|Common Stock||09/14/2017||P||3,200||A||$ 71.775(3)||2,221,451||D|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RH Announces the Opening of RH Oak Brook, The Gallery at Oakbrook Center
- UPDATE: Chanos Says He's Short Wynn (WYNN)
- WiMi Hologram Cloud (WIMI) Mentioned Cautiously at Swan Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!