Regions Financial (RF) SEVP Turner Buys 50,000 Shares
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) Senior VP John Turner disclosed the purchase of 50,000 shares on 8/01 at $5.94, bringing his stake to 95,078 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Oct. 22, 2021
- Xponential Fitness, Inc. (XPOF) CEO Buys ~19K Shares
- Cohen's Point72 Asset Shows 5.4% Stake in Avalo Therapeutics (AVTX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!