Peter Thiel Sold Half a Billion in Palantir (PLTR) Stock as Lockup Expired
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peter Thiel disclosed he sold over 20 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) on 02/18 through a 10b5-1 trading plan as a lock-up expired. Thiel is the Chairman of the Board and one of the founders of the company. Shares were sold at prices from ~$25.06-$25.93 per share.
Thiel converted Class B Common Stock into Class A Common Stock before the sale.
The value of the stock sales were over $500 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put, weekly IV above 100
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 3M+ Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), 1.5M+ of Palantir (PLTR) on Tuesday
- U.S. Coast Guard Renews Partnership with Palantir to Fight COVID-19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesClarium Capital Management, Peter Thiel
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!