Peter Thiel Sold Half a Billion in Palantir (PLTR) Stock as Lockup Expired
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peter Thiel disclosed he sold over 20 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) on 02/18 through a 10b5-1 trading plan as a lock-up expired. Thiel is the Chairman of the Board and one of the founders of the company. Shares were sold at prices from ~$25.06-$25.93 per share.
Thiel converted Class B Common Stock into Class A Common Stock before the sale.
The value of the stock sales were over $500 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) IV near low end of range
- Palantir and Ringier Extend Digital Transformation Partnership
- Coinbase (COIN) CEO Brian Armstrong Dumped $292 Million of His Stock on Market Debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesClarium Capital Management, Peter Thiel
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!