PG&E Corp. (PCG) Seller of 35M Share Block was PG&E Fire Victim Trust
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
An SEC Form 4 on PG&E Corp. (NYSE: PCG) showed the seller of the 35 million share block was PG&E Fire Victim Trust.
The trust still owns 342,743,590 shares following the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood (HOOD) Reports November 2022 Operating Data
- X Energy to Merge with SPAC AAC Holdings (AAC)
- Circle and SPAC Concord Acquisition Corp (CND) Terminate Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!