Novan (NOVN) CEO Buys 70K Shares
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) President and CEO, Paula Stafford, bought 70,000 shares on 03/26 at $1.43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Meters Biopharma (NMTR) CEO and CFO Buy Shares
- Yatra Online (YTRA) Gains as Activist Maguire Asset Management Files 13D, Letter to CEO
- Delcath Systems (DCTH) CEO Buys ~16K Shares