Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Nadella Sells Over 800 Thousand Shares
- Nasdaq futures jump 2% after Microsoft's strong forecast; Fed decision looms
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil rises to near $89 on Russia-Ukraine tension
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Surge on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) CEO Satya Nadella sold over 800,000 shares from Nov. 22 to Nov. 23, according to an SEC filing.
The filing showed he sold 838,584 thousand shares at $334.37 to $349.22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exterran Corporation (EXTN) Acquired by Enerflex for $735M in All-Stock Transaction
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) to Expand Medical Cannabis Product Offering into Australia
- Keyarch Acquisition Corporation (KYCHU) Prices 10M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!