Intel (INTC) Sees Insider Buys from CEO Gelsinger and 4 Other Insiders
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 26, 2021 4:42 PM EDT)
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) seeing some insider buying, including from CEO Pat Gelsinger:
- Gelsinger bought 10,000 shares on 10/25 at $49.94
- Director, James Goetz, bought 20,000 shares on 10/25 at $49.76
- Director, Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, bought 5,000 shares on 10/25 at $49.50
- Director, Dion Weisler, bought 5,015 shares on 10/25 at $49.85
- Director, Frank Yeary, bought 10,000 shares on 10/25 at $49.66
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LexinFintech (LX) Announces Planned $10M Share Purchase by Insiders
- Companies with NDRs 11/29
- Accelerate Diagnostics (AXDX) Director Schuler Buys 1M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!