GameStop (GME) Sees Several Insider Buys
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close, several GameStop (NYSE: GME) insiders disclosed recent insider buys:
- Director Gerald Szcepanksi bought 40,000 shares on 09/23 at $5.04
- Director Kathy Vrabeck bought 20,000 shares on 09/24 at $5.29
- Director Raul Fernandez bought 4,900 shares on 09/24 at $5.07
SI NOTE: On Monday, Director Carrie Teffner disclosed the purchase of 21,118 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put
- Active options: CLF GME PLTR BB AMD F VIAC MSFT WKHS VXRT SENS
- GEO Group (GEO) CEO Buys Over $1M in Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!