GameStop (GME) Sees Several Insider Buys
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After the close, several GameStop (NYSE: GME) insiders disclosed recent insider buys:
- Director Gerald Szcepanksi bought 40,000 shares on 09/23 at $5.04
- Director Kathy Vrabeck bought 20,000 shares on 09/24 at $5.29
- Director Raul Fernandez bought 4,900 shares on 09/24 at $5.07
SI NOTE: On Monday, Director Carrie Teffner disclosed the purchase of 21,118 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!