GEO Group (GEO) CEO Buys Over $1M in Stock
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) CEO, George Zoley, bought 166,644 shares on 06/15 at $6.75. The size of the purchase was $1.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anixa Biosciences (ANIX) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- AIM ImmunoTech (AIM) CEO Buys ~16K Shares Today
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Director Lenny Buys 10K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!