Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) CEO buys 100,000 shares, CFO buys 15,000
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cleveland-Cliffs (NYSE: CLF) CEO buys 100,000 shares, CFO buys 15,000.
- CEO Lourenco Goncalves bought 100,000 shares today (03/05) at $13.17.
- CFO, Keith Koci, bought 15,000 shares today (03/05) at $13.45.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) PT Raised to $22 at B.Riley
- Cleveland-Cliffs and the United Steelworkers Reach Tentative Agreement on New Labor Contract for Mansfield Works
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) at Neutral