UTime Limited (UTME) IPO Opens 175% Higher
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for UTime Limited (Nasdaq: UTME) opened for trading at $11 after pricing 3,750,000 shares of its ordinary shares at a price of US$4.00 per share.
Boustead Securities, LLC, acted as the lead underwriter for the offering, with Brilliant Norton Securities Company Limited and Fosun Hani Securities Limited serving as co-underwriters.
UTime Limited operates as a mobile device manufacturing company committed to providing cost effective products and solutions to consumers globally and helping low-income individuals from established and emerging markets. UTime Limited is mainly engaged in the design, development, production, sales and brand operation of mobile phones, accessories and related consumer electronics. UTime Limited values systematic management and organizes production with strict high-quality standards and production technologies. UTime Limited continuously endeavors to improve its overall manufacturing service level, to strengthen its cost control processes, and enhance its ability to respond rapidly to market dynamics for sustainable development in its Electronics Manufacturing Services segment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UTime Limited (UTME) IPO Prices at $4
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/07: (SOS) (NMTR) (UTME) Higher; (FGEN) (GEO) (FIXX) Lower (more...)
- IPO for SPAC Tio Tech A (TIOA) Opens at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!