UPDATE: TerraForm Global (GLBL) Prices 45M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Below Expected Range
- Futures muted as caution prevails in run-up to Powell's remarks
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- Oil prices stabilise after slump on underwhelming OPEC+ cuts
(Updated - July 31, 2015 8:53 AM EDT)
TerraForm Global (NASDAQ: GLBL) has priced 45 million common stock IPO at $15 per share. The company was previously looking to offer 56.57 million shares with an expected pricing range of $19 to $21 per share.
Underwriters on the offering are JPMorgan, BofA, Barclays, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Goldman, and Morgan Stanley.
UPDATE - The following was filed with the U.S. SEC on Friday afternoon affirming the IPO price:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) prices 2.1M shares at $262
- BofA Securities Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Buy; 'Overcoming service setbacks'
- System1 (SST) Announces Sale of Total Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!