SoulCycle Appoints New CEO
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
SoulCycle Inc., the country’s premier indoor cycling brand, announced that it has appointed its COO, Melanie Whelan, CEO. Founders Elizabeth Cutler and Julie Rice will remain actively involved in the Company.
“Founded in 2006 with a mission to bring joy to fitness, SoulCycle is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand that empowers our riders and offers an immersive fitness experience,” said Melanie Whelan. “I am thrilled to work with Elizabeth, Julie and the board to grow this exciting brand.”
“As we embark on this journey, we will continue to be driven by the same passion that has built our loyal community of committed riders,” said Elizabeth Cutler and Julie Rice. “We look forward to working with Melanie and the team as we continue to grow the brand.”
Cutler and Rice remain actively involved in SoulCycle and with Whelan, will focus on driving the future vision and evolution of the brand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Slumps 15% on a 'Sizeable' Q1 Miss
- GrafTech (EAF) Announces Appointment of Marcel Kessler as CEO and President
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints Eric A. Hughes as Global R&D Head and Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!