SmileDirectClub IPO prices at $23, above expected range $19-$22 range - CNBC
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmileDirectClub IPO prices at $23, above expected range $19-$22 range, CNBC reported. Shares will trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol 'SDC'.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LegalZoom (LZ) Appoints Elizabeth Hamren to its Board
- SmileDirectClub Receives Another Favorable Ruling from 11th Circuit Court
- Explorium Expands Go-to-Market Leadership to Accelerate Adoption of its External Data Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!