Roblox (RBLX) direct listing IPO indicated to open between $65-$70 after a reference price of $45
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) direct listing IPO indicated to open between $65-$70 after a reference price of $45.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) IPO Opens 67% Higher
- Roblox (RBLX) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put with focus on May 70 and 80 calls as shares sell off 7.5%
- Agilon Health Inc. (AGL) IPO Opens 23% Higher