Portillo's (PTLO) IPO Prices at High-End Range, Valuing Hot Dog Chain at ~$1.43 Billion
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Portillo's Inc. (NASDAQ: PTLO) the fast-casual restaurant concept known for its menu of Chicago-style favorites, announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 20,270,270 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $20 per share, the top end of the expected $18-$20 range.
The shares are expected to begin trading on October 21, 2021 on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “PTLO.”
Portillo's valuation based on the IPO pricing is approximately $1.43 billion.
Jefferies, Morgan Stanley, BofA Securities and Piper Sandler are acting as lead joint book-running managers and representatives for the proposed offering. Baird, UBS Investment Bank and William Blair are also acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. Guggenheim Securities, Stifel, Loop Capital Markets and Ramirez & Co., Inc. are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering.
Portillo’s recorded revenue of $138 million for Q3 to September 26, higher than $119.7 million generated for the same period a year ago. Net income for the third quarter is expected to be between $5.5 million and $6.5 million, lower than $8.1 million for the third quarter last year.
Portillo’s was acquired by Berkshire Partners in 2014 for around $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genenta Science (GNTA) Announces 2.61M ADS IPO at $10.50-$12.50/sh
- Zhong Yang Financial (TOP) Announces 5M Share IPO at $5-$6/sh
- China central bank gives go-ahead to credit-scoring venture backed by Ant, state firms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, William Blair, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, S1, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!