Instacart (CART) IPO Prices 22M Shares At $30 Per Share, Top End Of Range
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Instacart IPO Prices 22M Shares At $30 Per Share, Top End Of Range
- Shares are expected to start trading tomorrow
- Ticker symbol: CART
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Instacart (CART) at Neutral, 'The Cart is Full'
- Turbo Energy (TURB) to Commence Trading on Nasdaq
- Instacart shares slip premarket after surging in debut trading day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!