IPO for Legal Tech Firm CS Disco (LAW) Opens 41% Higher
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for CS Disco, Inc. (NYSE: LAW) opened for trading at $45.26 after pricing 7,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $32.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and BofA Securities Inc. are acting as lead book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. and Jefferies LLC are also acting as book-running managers for the offering, and Canaccord Genuity LLC, Cowen and Company, LLC, Needham & Company LLC, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and Loop Capital Markets LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
DISCO is a legal technology company that applies artificial intelligence and cloud computing to legal problems to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CS Disco, Inc (LAW) Prices 7M Share IPO at $32/sh
- SOPHiA GENETICS SA (SOPH) Prices 13M Share IPO at $18/sh
- U.S. Century Bank (USCB) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Citi, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!