E-Home Household Service (EJH) IPO Opens 269% Higher, Shares Halted
- Wall Street ends sharply lower after hawkish Bullard spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: EJH) opened for trading at $16.60 after pricing 5,555,556 ordinary shares at a public offering price of US$4.5 per share. Shares were immediately halted on the jump.
The Offering is being conducted on a firm commitment basis. Joseph Stone Capital, LLC is acting as the lead underwriter for the Offering. Bevilacqua PLLC is acting as counsel to the Company, and Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP is acting as counsel to Joseph Stone Capital, LLC in connection with the Offering.
E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited is a household service company based in Fuzhou, China. The Company provides integrated household services through its website and WeChat platform "e家快服", primarily including home appliance services and housekeeping services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verve Therapeutics (VERV) IPO Opens 58% Higher
- Tremor International (TRMR) IPO Prices at $19
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) gains as it is highlighted as a new WSB/Reddit stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!