Bumble (BMBL) IPO indicated to open at $75 after pricing at $43
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) IPO indicated to open at $75 after pricing at $43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zymergen (ZY) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) Announces Proposed 38.236M Share IPO at $16-$18/Sh
- Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD) Prices 6.25M Share IPO at $4/Sh