21Vianet Group (VNET) IPO Indicated to Open
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
The IPO for 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) is indicated to open after pricing at $15 per ADS, well above the expected $12-$13 range which was recently raised
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Announces COO Departure
- Apyx Medical Corp. (APYX) halted on volatility after spike higher, last up 12%
- 21Vianet Wins 5A Green Data Center Ratings and Further Promotes Carbon Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!