Autodesk reports in-line Q1, guidance misses estimates
- Wall St opens lower as mixed data fuels Fed policy uncertainty
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Crypto exchange Coinbase (COIN) sinks as SEC sues for breaking US Securities rules
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
Get Alerts ADSK Hot Sheet
Revenue Growth %: +6.5%
Provision for income taxes: -13.5M
Today's EPS Names:
SNT, ARBK, CBRL, More
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported its Q1 earnings, with EPS coming in at $1.55 on revenues of $1.27 billion (up 8% year-over-year), both in line with the Street estimates. Total billings grew 4% to $1.172B.
"Autodesk started the year strongly with rising renewal rates, robust free cash flow generation, and revenue toward the top end of our guidance range when adjusted for upfront revenue co-termed to later in the year," said CFO Debbie Clifford.
For Q2/24, the company expects EPS in the range of $1.70-$1.74, worse than the consensus of $1.78, and revenue of $1.315-1.325B, compared to the consensus of $1.33B.
For the full year, the company expects EPS of $7.07-$7.41, compared to the consensus of $7.23, and revenue of $5.355-5.455B, compared to the consensus estimate of $5.41B.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab stock jumps 26% on strong Q1 beat & guidance; Analysts bulled-up
- Quantum Corporation (QMCO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS ; Offers Guidance
- Hall of Fame (HOFV) and ReachTV to Bring Two Original Sports Programs to Life
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!