GameStop (GME) Said to Tap Chewy.com's Cohen to Lead E-Commerce Shift - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 8, 2021 7:08 AM EST)
GameStop (NYSE: GME) is tapping Chewy.com's founder Ryan Cohen to guide the company's transition to an e-commerce business, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
Cohen, a board member, will chair a new board committee tasked with the transformation. The new strategic planning and capital allocation committee will comprise Cohen, Alan Attal and Kurt Wolf.
The committee will find a new CFO with tech and e-commerce experience, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Hits Low, Down 6%
- Blackrock, State Street Have Expressed Interest In Buying Credit Suisse's (CS) Asset Management Unit- Reuters
- Visa (V) Incentives to Banks Examined in Justice Department Probe - Bloomberg