Apple (AAPL) and Affirm (AFRM) to Join on Buy Now, Pay Later for Canada Purchases - Bloomberg
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 3, 2021 3:35 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) and Affirm Holdings' (NASDAQ: AFRM) PayBright are planning to launch a "buy now, pay later" program for Apple device purchases in Canada, according to Bloomberg, citing a message sent to employees in the region.
Companies plan to debut the initiative this month at Apple's online and physical retails stores in Canada.
Shares of Affirm spiked following the headline and were halted on a limit-up trading pause.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Plans Physical Retail Presence in India, CEO Tim Cook Says - Source - Reuters
- Active options: AAPL PLTR TSLA AMZN FB MRNA
- Active options: AAPL AMC TSLA BABA PLTR MSFT AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!