Sachem Head to nominate directors to Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) board - Reuters
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sachem Head to has accumulated a $1 billion stake and plans to nominate four directors to Int'l Flavors & Fragrances' (NYSE: IFF) board, Reuters reported.
The hedge fund is looking for the company to improve its financial performance and integrate DuPont's nutrition unit smoothly, the sources told Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activist Hedge Fund Elliott Management Has Built a 'Significant Position' in UK Drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): Report
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Companies with NDRs 4/16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSachem Head Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!