SEC Permits Temporary Suspension of Third Avenue Redemptions
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The SEC has permitted a temporary suspension of Third Avenue redemptions.
"The Commission required the fund to put in place investor and market protections, including ongoing Commission oversight and provisions involving an orderly and fair process as a condition of its approval of the order," an SEC spokesperson told StreetInsider.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC published its report on GameStop (GME)
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc (XRTX) Closes $12M Public Offering
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!