Elliott and ST Engineering Said to be in Bidding War for Cubic Corp. (CUB) - DJ
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 29, 2021 2:42 PM EDT)
(Updated - March 29, 2021 2:38 PM EDT)
A bidding war has erupted for Cubic Corp. (NYSE: CUB) according to Dow Jones, citing sources.
Veritas Capital and the private equity arm of Elliott raised their bid from $70 to $72 per share, and ST Engineering responded by boosting its offer from $76 to $78.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golden Gate Said to Propose Deal for Blucora's (BCOR) Wealth Business - Bloomberg
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Comments on Hartford (HIG) Proposals
- SmartRent, Backed by Amazon (AMZN), to Go Public in a $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall SPAC (FWAA)