David Einhorn of Greenlight also said to discusses Brighthouse Financial (BHF), pushing stock higher - CNBC
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, curtailing abortion rights
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
David Einhorn of Greenlight also said to discusses Brighthouse Financial (NASDAQ: BHF), pushing stock higher - CNBC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kirkland's (KIRK) Gains Again on Potential Short Squeeze
- Bridgewater Builds $5.7 Billion Bet Against European Stocks - Bloomberg
- Ken Griffin's Citadel moving HQ to Miami from Chicago - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!