Cooperman highlights Energy Transfer (ET) citing its high dividend yield of 15.7%
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman highlights Energy Transfer (NYSE: ET) citing its high dividend yield of 15.7%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MRMP Files 13D on Navios Maritime Partners (NMM), Shares Concerns in Letter
- Moderna (MRNA) Climbs 4.6%
- Energy Transfer (ET) PT Raised to $14 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!