Chanos on Tesla (TSLA) Says He is Still Short, Company Looks Like Another Auto OEM
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chanos on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Says He is Still Short, Company Looks Like Another Auto OEM
- Wirecard has been his firm's largest position
- Chanos Doesn't Have Position in Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA)
- Covered short on Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) before bankruptcy
- Chanos is cautious on Macau names such as Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN).
- Central banks could help with credit card rates instead of propping up bank stocks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) is stuck with over 10,000 cars on factory hold - Electrek
- Active options: TSLA AMC AAPL PLTR F AAL NIO WFC WMT MSFT AMZN
- Burry of 'Big Short' fame reveals large bearish bet against Tesla
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!