Cathie Wood's ARK Continues to Accumulate Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (TAK)
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment Management disclosed that it continued to load up on Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (NYSE: TAK) shares on Monday. The ARKG fund bought another 1.215 million shares.
In other interesting trades, the ARKF fund bought 83,601 shares of JD.com (NASDAQ: JD), the ARKG fund bought 191,184 shares of Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS), the ARKG bought 176,756 shares of Ionis Pharma (NASDAQ: IONS), and the ARKG fund bought 435,051 shares of Accolade (NASDAQ: ACCD).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Howmet Aerospace (HWM) Call Options Mentioned on CNBC
- eBay (EBAY) Call Options Mentioned on CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!