Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another ~$87M in Tesla (TSLA) Stock on Friday
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment Management bought more shares of, Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FATE), and Beam Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BEAM), among other purchases on Friday. The firm was a seller of Pinterest (NYSE: PINS), among other sales on Friday.
The firm bought 108,996 more shares of Tesla through 2 funds. The value of those trades is worth ~$86.5 million based on Friday's closing price. Wood's is best known for her early and right call on Tesla.
See all the latest ARK trades from Friday below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford's (F) Mustang Mach-E Won't Start for Some Owners - Report
- Pass&Go, Korea's first COVID-19 free pass platform, will once again showcase Korea's exemplary response to COVID-19
- China's auto sales surge 75% in March, 12th straight monthly gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!