Cathie Wood's ARK Bought More SPAC CM Life Sciences (CMLF), Tesla (TSLA) on Friday
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added more shares of SPAC CM Life Sciences (NASDAQ: CMLF) through its ARKG fund on Friday. CMLF announced on February 10th it is merging with Sema4, an AI- and machine learning-driven patient-centered genomic and clinical data intelligence company. ARK first starting buying shares of CMLF on Feb 11th.
ARK's main ARKK fund also bought 72,120 more shares of Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), among other trades.
Also notable, was that the ARKQ fund initiated a new 292,091 share position in Vuzix Corp. (NASDAQ: VUZI).
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
(story updated at 10:20AM ET to highlight the VUZI stake)
Below is a list of all ARK's trades on Friday 02/19/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Added ~900K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) Amid New Short Seller Report
- ARKO Corp. Set to Join Russell 2000 Index
- Rice Acquisition Corp. II (RONI) SPAC IPO Prices at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!