Cathie Wood's ARK Bought Buys ~$200M More Tesla (TSLA) Monday on Sell-Off
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added to its stakes in SPAC CM Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLF), Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), and PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) among other trades on Monday.
The fund bought 273,105 shares of Tesla through 3 funds (ARKK, ARWK, ARKQ) as shares sold off 8.6%. The value of the transactions was about $200 million based on Monday's closing price.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 02/22/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sage Therapeutics (SAGE), Biogen (BIIB) Phase 3 for Zuranolone for Major Depressive Disorder Shows Statistically Significant Improvement
- Lithia Motors & Driveway (LAD) Eclipses $2 Billion in May Sales and Adds $350 Million in Revenue in Texas
- Frost, PLLC Announces Addition of Three Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!