Cathie Wood's ARK Adds ~3.4M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Friday
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added about 3.4 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) Friday through funds ARKK and ARKW, according to an email of recent trades.
ARK also added a number of disclaimers to its daily e-mail saying it only "reflects portfolio adjustments made by the ARK investment team. Files of trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Complete holding files are posted daily on ark-funds.com."
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 02/26/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) to Present Data from ADUHELM and Alzheimer’s Disease Portfolio at 2021 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release for August 6, 2021
- DZS Debuts Latest Innovations including Cloud Analytics Demo and XCelerate by DZS 10 Gig Combo Access Solutions at Fiber Connect 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!