Cathie Wood's ARK Adds ~2.7M Shares of Palantir (PLTR)
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added nearly 2.7 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) on Wednesday as well as adding to recent SPAC deals Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) and CM Life Sciences (NASDAQ: CMLF) .
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/03/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sage Therapeutics (SAGE), Biogen (BIIB) Phase 3 for Zuranolone for Major Depressive Disorder Shows Statistically Significant Improvement
- Storj Enables Free Decentralized, Automated Video Streaming and Management for Tesla Vehicle Footage Using Open Source Software and Storj DCS
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!