Cathie Wood's ARK Adds ~1.7M Shares of Twitter (TWTR), Sells Apple (AAPL), Alibaba (BABA)
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment funds added ~1.7 million shares of Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) on Thursday, in addition to buys in Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), Teledoc (NASDAQ: TDOC), CM Life Sciences (NASDAQ: CMLF), Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) and other stocks.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 02/25/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 3M+ Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), 1.5M+ of Palantir (PLTR) on Tuesday
- Tradeweb Markets (TW) Reports Volume of $19.3 Trillion in April
- ARK Fintech Innovation (ARKF) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!