Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to Favorites SQ, ROKU, SHOP, TDOC on Dip
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs recovered from crash show Autopilot was not enabled & this car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment was a buyer of weakness in Schrodinger Inc. (NASDAQ: SDGR), Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY), CM Life Sciences (NASDAQ: CMLF), Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS), and Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ), on Thursday.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/04/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) IV near low end of range, shares down 2%
- No One Was Driving Tesla (TSLA) Car That Killed Two Men in Houston - Authorities
- ARK buys another $64 million in Coinbase shares, sells $99.5 million of Tesla shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!