Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to 1Life Healthcare (ONEM), Butterfly Network (BFLY) and Skillz (SKLZ) on Thursday
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK active ETFs bought ~1.15 million shares of 1Life Healthcare (NASDAQ: ONEM), 1.26 million shares of Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY), 964K shares of Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ), among other trades on Thursday.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 05/13/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mudrick Capital loses 10% on AMC (AMC) trades - DJ
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) IPO Opens 76% Higher
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Gains 5% Intra-Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!