Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs added 633,400 shares of Opendoor (NASDAQ: OPEN), 461,200 shares of DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG), 463,128 shares of Nano Dimension (NASDAQ: NNDM), and 236,327 shares of Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE), among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 04/12/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1.07M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Monday, Sells 1.62M Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)
- ARK's Wood Says Rotation Into Value Stocks 'powerful'; Does Not Signal End Of Bull Market In Growth - Reuters
- Tesla (TSLA) China Sales Actually Fell 67% MoM in April - GLJ's Johnson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!